Online or In Person Holistic Relationship and Couples Counselling in Springwood, Daisy Hill, Slacks Creek, LOGAN
Free 15 Minute Phone Consult | Homely Setting - Warm & Welcoming
Online AND In-Person Appointments Available
Areas We Can Work On
You, as a woman, are under enormous pressure to fulfill a multitude of roles in multiple domains, i.e. in all your relationships, both private and public. Not only that, you are expected to do it looking fabulous and unflappable!
If you are already experiencing stress as a natural by-product of life, and you still find, in times of difficulty, when you are often left literally 'holding the baby', that naturally you fall apart, or feel drained and weakened, then it is time...
Time to seek support and strengthening strategies to enhance your ability to thrive despite the demands placed on you. Together we can explore your options to best empower you to live the life you feel you deserve.
You, as a man, are called into being a provider, protector and pillar of strength for your family, All the while, you too, are expected to do this without fear, or anxiety, and be 'strong' at all times.
From an early age, you are taught to hide yourself behind a poker face, and to show only on the outside, that which you want the world to see. You already know this censorship often means you containerise or shut down yourself to anything that threatens that tough exterior. There may be times when you feel like you are 'numb' inside or worse, 'not enough' because societal expectations place this burden squarely at your feet.
Dealing with these stressors can be challenging, even for the toughest of men! Together, we look at new ways you can find new meaning for your traumatic life events, while learning how to develop resilience, find new strength and to express yourself accurately so you can get your needs met. Do this work today to ensure your relationships remain connected and meaningful.
Couples counselling is is a way of holding space for couples to learn about themselves, and for me, is very profound and rewarding work.
Using the evidence-based Gottman method, and some of Stan Tatkin's PACT approach, you both get to air your grievances, vent and de-emote charged, no-go topic areas.
Within the phased structure of assessment, treatment and maintenance, you both can realise the dreams that live within your conflict.
Even the worst relationships can still be repaired, we work together to empower you to determine how you will repair a conflict-ridden relationship or exit an unhealthy one.
Studies show that online therapy is just as effective as face-to-face therapy. It's easily accessible.
Wherever you are in the world, just turn on your computer, ipad or smartphone to access me online.
You can also check availability using the Book Now button
FIRST TIME CLIENTS: To confirm your booking for the first appointment, you will need to pay in full prior to the appointment.
When you make your first booking, you will receive a tax invoice, for payment via bank transfer.
IF YOU ARE IN CRISIS, PLEASE CALL LIFELINE ON 13 11 14 or 1300 MH CALL (1300 64 22 55)
Why People Trust Me
Latest Blog Posts
Confidential Holistic Relationship Counselling Provides a Safe Space to Explore
Problems Holistic Couples' Therapy Addresses
Do you live in Logan, Springfield, Slacks Creek, or Daisy Hill? Gain insight and understanding regarding yourself and your significant other to discover new relationship options and resources.
- I provide a flexible schedule and charge affordable rates to help you bring an end to your anguish. Make the changes you need to move forward and flourish. LGBTQ clients are welcome.
- My secure setting will help you both to talk about the reasons for your distress; broach those prohibited subjects; give vent to your feelings of discontent; clear high-voltage emotions and find solutions. I employ the evidence-based Gottman method and use aspects of Stan Tatkin's PACT approach.
- Let me steer you towards a secure-functioning relationship founded on justice, fairness, sensitivity, and empathy by going through the assessment, treatment, and maintenance stages of the process.
- Even very unhealthy and conflict-ridden relationships can be repaired if the participants are willing to work together. I offer the tools that can empower you to find out how to repair the breach or guide you on the path of leaving a relationship if doing so is the only viable option.
Let's take a look at your life, illuminate the dark corners, and find your truths, strengths, resources, and teachings to discover solutions and manage the imbalances you're experiencing.
What Sets Nicolette Ward Counselling Apart Regarding Holistic Couples' Therapy?
I offer superlative assistance and knowledge because I collaborate with leading researchers worldwide.
- My tools include creative visualisation; active and empathic listening; effective communication; family constellation work; Byron Katie's insights regarding identifying and questioning our thoughts and beliefs about the world, and the processes you can follow to find your answers and bring about change.
- I will describe the process during a session, explain the reasons why, and always ask your permission to work towards finding and working with the behaviour patterns that negatively affect your relationship and cause the trauma and anger that result in anxiety or depression.
- When we don't have our needs met, we often experience intense emotions that are tough to control or handle. Together, we find ways to heal you and your family and reinvent your relationship through holistic couples' therapy.
Book an online or face-to-face introductory session after hours or on weekends so we can talk about your situation and decide on the road ahead to find the emotional tools you need to rebuild your life.
Why You Should Use Nicolette Ward Counselling
I base my working processes on the latest findings to support you to the best of my ability. I will assist you to construct the strategies needed to empower you to thrive, be your authentic self, and live the life you deserve.
Contact me to book your session.